Bulldog Energy Group offers a complete turn-key solution for energy companies operating in the Western Canada Sedimentary Basin.
Established in 1996, Bulldog Energy Group is comprised of five Divisions ...
Bulldog Vac & Water Service: Fluids Management
Bulldog HydroVac Service: Daylighting & Facility / Pipeline Work
Bulldog Equipment Rentals: Tank Farms and Surface Equipment
Bulldog Heavy Equipment: Mix Off - Track Hoes & Loaders
Spur Oilfield Services: Centrifuge, Pumps, Shakers - Sales & Service
We have offices in Calgary, Mannville, Nisku and Leduc as well as lay down yards in Grande Prairie and Estevan.
Quick Facts -
- Bulldog Vac & Water Service was established in 1996 in Mannville, Alberta. Starting with a single truck, the Vac & Water fleet now sits at more than 130 units and growing!
- Bulldog Equipment Rentals was created in 2012 to address a need for a "full service, turn-key solution" that our customers identified over many years of doing business together. Our Invert Handling Systems (80-cube horizontal tanks) are state of the art.
- In 2013, Bulldog added a line of Heavy Equipment to complement our rental fleet by providing a mix-off solution to our drilling customers. We also purchased winch tractors to haul our own equipment to and from site.
- In May 2013, Bulldog purchased Spur Oilfield Services in Leduc. This complemented Bulldog's surface rental business and also allowed us to enter the solids control space, selling G Tech centrifuges and Ruff Shakers and servicing all brands of centrifuges and shakers.
- A new 10,000-square foot office facility was constructed in Mannville in 2013 to expand our operations over and above our 20,000-square foot shop.
- In 2013, Bulldog began purchasing Hydrovac units, which enhanced our oilfield services offering but at the same time diversified our work into the civil projects and pipeline construction and maintenance work. Today, Bulldog runs a fleet of 16 Hydrovacs.
- A brand new, state of the art 30,000-square foot facility is currently under construction in Nisku - completion date Q2 2015.